Session 15 - Closing Ceremony
The primary focus of this session is to:
- Complete the post test questionnaire.
- Reinforce skills and knowledge gained during the program.
- Disseminate community resources.
- Share Memories
The particular emphasis will be on:
- Instilling feelings of accomplishment and pride.
- Presenting memory books and journals.
- Showcasing talents/skills through individual or group activities.
- Having a graduation ceremony for participants.
Knowledge –Attitudes –Skills Expected
At the end of session fifteen participants will be able to:
- 1. Commit to incorporating knowledge and skills obtained during the program into their daily lives.
- 2. Engage in positive health behaviors, while recognizing and rejecting negative health risks.
- 3. Become aware of additional community resources.
- Completion of Post-test (as needed)
- Open discussion
- Presentations– memory books and journals
- Fathers and Sons Talent Showcase
- Graduation ceremony- certificates awarded
- Closing remarks
- Completed family memory books
- Post Tests
- Resource Guides
- Pamphlet Directory
- Props for Talent Showcase (if necessary)
- Selected Incentives
- Quick Review of Today’s Ceremony (5 minutes)
- Check-In (10 minutes)
- Activities (95 minutes)
- Open Discussion (20 minutes)
- Memory book and Journal Presentations (20 minutes)
- Father and Sons Talent Showcase (25 minutes)
- Graduation Ceremony (20 minutes)
- Closing Remarks (10 minutes)
- Check Out (10 minutes)
Lesson 15 - Fathers and Sons - © 2022